"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Song of Solomon 2:16 My lover is mine, and I am his.

Song of Solomon 2:16
My lover is mine, and I am his.

 Valentines is tomorrow!!!! What better way for my Valentine to know how much I love and cherish him than to write a blog just for him right???

I have the BEST husband in the world. Not only that, I have a husband that I know God picked out just for me. My whole life I tried to picture what and who my husband would be. But I could of never imagined Brandon.  I am so lucky.

Brandon is: kind, funny, intelligent, hard working, honest, trustworthy, compassionate, Godly, affirming. I could go on and ON. I don't want to go overboard on the mushy stuff. But I also want the world to know how much I admire and love my husband.

We have been married 18 months, and we have grown so much in these 18 months. I cannot wait to have a family with Brandon and hear a little boy or girl call him daddy. I know that we are going to build a beautiful heritage for our family, just like our families have done for us.

SO HONEY! Happy Valentines, thank you putting up with me, cleaning my car, telling me that you love me everyday, making me feel special and being so darn handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5